|West Bengal Health Laboratory Technician, Field Worker, Field Assistant / Health Assistant, Data Entry Operator / Typist Recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor Degree / Diploma / 10th passed|
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Nature of Job||Contract based|
|Date of Interview||25.07.2012|
Recruitment in WB Health for Technician ‘B’ and ‘C’ Jobs: –
West Bengal Health department has been made with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. The state Government provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level.
At present, the department has notified for recruit some staffs on vacant positions of Technician ‘C‘ grade like Laboratory Technician and Field Worker and Technician ‘B‘ grade like Field Assistant / Health Assistant and Data Entry Operator / Typist in ICMR funded research project at Microbiology department, Medical College, Kolkata. For selection of suitable candidates, it is going to keep a walk-in-interview on 25th July 2012 at the given address. Persons who want to attend the interview must read following details related to essential qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection process etc. for getting satisfaction.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Details for Technician Vacancies: –
Name of the Project: “Evaluation and Surveillance of antibiotic resistance of patients with respiratory tract infection in the Budgebudge Block – II of rural south 24 paraganas district of West Bengal and the prescribing practice of the prescribers”.
Name of the vacancies with number of seats and essential qualifications:
- Laboratory Technician (C category) – 01 – Must have Diploma qualification in Medical Laboratory Technology and experience in microbiology sample processing.
- Field Worker (C category) – 01 – Holding Diploma certificate in MLT with field working experience.
- Field Assistant / Health Assistant (B category) – 01 – 10th or its equivalent examination qualified with experience in data collection and field work applicants are eligible for the job.
- Data Entry Operator / Typist (B category) – 01 – Bachelor Degree in any stream plus either certificate or diploma in basic computer operation.
Official website of WB Health – http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan