Recruitment in Western Coalfields Limited for the vacancy of Mining Sirdar / Shotfirer, T & S Grade-C 2012
Western Coalfields Limited, Undertaken by Govt. of India, has issued a Recruitment Notification for the post of Mining Sirdar / Shot firer, T and S Grade-C. So, Applications on prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the 333 vacant posts of Mining Sirdar / Shot firer, T and S Grade-C on monthly payment of Rs.10127 + other allowance. Interested and eligible candidates having suitable qualifications for the post may apply in prescribed application format and send their application to the General Manager of Western Coalfields Limited on or before 13/01/2012. For more details of Western Coalfields Limited Mining Sirdar / Shot firer, T & S Grade-C Recruitment 2012, read the given paragraphs.
Western Coalfields Limited Post Details of Mining Sirdar / Shot firer, T & S Grade-C:
Post Name: Mining Sirdar / Shotfirer, T & S Grade-C
Basis Pay: Rs.10127.70 + Other Allowance under NCWA VIII
Total Vacancy: 333 Posts
SC – 50, ST – 27, OBC – 90, UR – 166
Candidates, who are going to apply for this post, should have Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency and it should be issued by DGMS or Certificate in Mining and Mine Surveying and Certificate of Overman of Competency issued by DGMS. Besides above qualifications, they should have a Valid Certificate of Gas Testing whish should be issued by DGMS and a Valid First Aid Certificate
Age Limit and Relaxations:
Age of the candidates for this post should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years as on 01/01/2012. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST candidates is 05 years for OBC candidates is 3 years.
How to apply:
1. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and required qualifications for the post may apply in prescribed format indicating, Application for the post of, Candidates’ Name, Fathers’ Name, date of birth, Educational qualifications, technical qualifications, experience, caste, communication address as well as copies of supporting documents and a latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
2. A Complete application in all respect with copies of supporting documents must reach the “General Manager (P/IR, Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001” by the last date 13/01/2012
3. Application received after last date will not be accepted
• Those candidates who are working in Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings are required to send there application through proper channel
• Candidates will not be reimbursed traveling fare for attending the interview
For more details such as Age limit, Salary, Qualifications, Application format, How to apply, visit the given link
Official Website: http://westerncoal.gov.in