- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3553 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, iti
- Last Date – 09 Jan, 2019
- Job Location – Maharashtra
- Declaration of Merit List – 15 Jan 2019
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Required Qualification|
|Apprentice||3553 Posts||24 Yrs||Matriculate or 10+2 with mini 50% marks and ITI certificate in relevant trade|
Mode of selection : – Selection will be based on Merit.
Starting Date for Online Application form – 10 Dec 2018 11:00 AM
- General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women – Rs. Nil/-
- Application process :- online
- Advertisement No. – RRC/WR/04/2018
- Cut off Date – 09-01-2019
Detailed Advertisement here – Western Railway job details
Apply Online link here – Click here for Western Railway Apprentice Apply Online
Official Website : – www.rrc-wr.com
Western Railway is seeking applicants for Apprentice on its websiterrc-wr.com for 10th, 12th, iti. . The location of this job is Maharashtra. Apply on or before 09-01-2019. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information above.
How to Apply :-Candidates interested to apply for this job application should click on this link https://rrc-wr.com/tradeapp/Login.aspx and start his or her application process by filling correct asked credentials in all the input fields and uploading scanned passport size pic and signature in the restricted size and shape being told if said and submit the application before the last date 09-01-2019 .
Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4984 per month
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 12 Jun, 2018 ( Expired )
- Location – Maharashtra
Western Railway is seeking applicants for the post of Apprentice on its website address www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in for post graduate, 12th. If getting a govt job at Western Railway is your dream ,then you should go ahead and submit the application within the last date of this recruitment notification. The place of the job will be Maharashtra. Applications completed after matching your eligibility criteria should be submitted before the deadline date that is 12-06-2018. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Educational Criteria|
|Apprentice||34 Posts||max 25 years||Rs. 4984 per month||10+2 + 04 years Degree course in Mech./ Elect|
|Note – Age will be calculated as on date 19/05/2018|
Selection Method : – The Selection criteria for this post is Written Test.
Fee :- The Examination fee for this Vacancy is Rs. 100.The Fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs. No Fee.
- Application Mode :- offline
- Advertisement No. – E1136/CW/CMA VOL-6
How to Apply :-If you really wish to apply for this recruitment, please first read the issued notification carefully and after you are confirm that you match the required qualification stated in the advertisement, you should take a print out of the form in A4 size paper. After that furnish the stated details in the application form as said in the notification and send it to address given in the notification so that it reaches the given address before 12-06-2018
- Application Deadline – 12-06-2018
For details click on links below:-
|Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for Western Railway Apprentice Advertisement and Application form|
Official Website : – www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- RRB Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- RPF Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- WCR, Madhya Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 3831 Posts
- South Western Railway, Karnataka Stenographers recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 1026 Posts