In the age of globalization, every country is coming near and near daily. In Asian countries, India is the most appropriate country in aspect of business after China and Japan, for America and European countries. Political and economical relation among all countries of the world is developing. In such situation candidates belonging to foreign languages are getting better options of jobs in multinational companies. At present, due to commonwealth games, there is need of 14000 foreign language guides for Delhi Government. Thus it can be said that if you can make your career better by taking degree of foreign language.
Japanese language is gaining popularity very fast. Now days there is heavy demand of Japanese interpreters. They stay with Japanese delegation and go on trip to overseas is the part of their life. With this they can search good jobs in technical translation works, tourism, Airlines and hospitality sector. In dubbing and entertainment industry and research organization have also need for these candidates.
There is a heavy demand of German translators and interpreters. Tourism, Airlines and hospitality sectors have also need of inter actors.
Economic relation between China and India is growing fast. So, Chinese is such a language, by which you can be in profit. Some days before Pratibha Patil, the president of India, visited China. Learner of Chinese language can give you the job option in academic, legal, medical transcription work. HP, Oracle, etc companies are giving jobs to language learner.
This is also a fast growing language. There is a large scope of jobs, who knows Spanish in tourism, airlines, hospitality and publishing industry.
Korean is also such a popular language, whose demand is growing fast. If you have only graduation degree through a better educational institute, then you can get job easily.
If you are searching career in French language, it is a better option. After knowing French well, you can got jobs as translators interpreters, etc. Airlines, tourism also give you chances of good jobs.
WHICH COURSE IS BETTER OPTION IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES?
In Foreign languages mainly there are three type of courses: –
And degree course (3 years degree course)
Some institution can give you option courses of advance level i.e.
Degree of Post Graduate (2 years)
If you are belonging to another field and want to be trained of foreign language, then there are many such institutions which give corporate training. Period of certificate course is one year and Diploma course is 2 years.
Note: – You can contact with the embassies of that country, besides honorable institutions of our country. Admission is open after entrance test or interview.
One specialty of these courses is that candidates belonging to any stream can be admitted in the course of foreign language.
For admission in degree courses one should pass the examination of 12th. Some institutions have set the limit if 60% marks in 12th examination.
Jamia Milia Islamia,
– Here certificate course is conducted in International Business Language.
New Delhi YMCA Institute for career studies
India-China Chamber of commerce and industry – www.indiachinachamber.com
Symbiosis Institute of foreign and Indian Languages, Pune – www.sltis-symbiosis.org/sifi.html
The English and
More Govt Jobs given below
RCUES Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Urban Infrastructure Specialist recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 34 Posts
- Post – Urban Infrastructure Specialist, Urban Planner, PPP Specialist (at Allahabad), Environment Specialist (at Varanasi), Urban Planner, IT Cum Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 45,000
- Eligibility – graduate,
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh Stenographer recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 60 Posts
- Post – Stenographer, Stenographer (Bilingual)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 61 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 38100 – 120400
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 12 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Chhattisgarh
- Post – Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 205 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7200
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech, iti, diploma
- Date of Interview for Graduate Apprentice –
- Post – Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7530
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, diploma
- Last Date –
- Post – Administrative Officer, Lecturer (Chemical Engineering), Lecturer (Applied Mechanics), Lecturer (Civil Engineering), Lecturer (Information Technology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. Pay Matrix Level-10
- Eligibility – graduate,