Download the marks of the candidates who could not qualify the written exam conducted for the post of assistant sub inspector CISF. The result of the written exam for ASI CISF was already declared on 20th September. For knowing your marks if you sat for the CISF ASI written exam , just click on the given link below.
This is a welcoming step from the examination committee to release the mark sheet of all the candidates. This will surely improve transparency in the police examination system and will bring forward a step towards provoking other exam taking organization to do so.
Central Industrial Security Force comes under ministry of home affairs ,new Delhi and is solely responsible for the security concerns in industrial units of India. In year 2009 government passed a bill and paved the way for CISF to give protection in private sector also. Apart from giving security to industrial units , it also acts as a reserve police force in India , giving security to Airports and other parts as well. The career in CISF is considered better as compared to state government police service as it is a central service and the total salary given after sixth pay commission is also considerable.
More Govt Jobs given below
- SSC, Junior Engineer (Civil) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1556 Posts
- OSSC, Orissa Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 312 Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2015 – 122 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – 29 Posts of Primary Investigator, Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – 94 Posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant