Xavier Labor Relations Institute
Steel City Jamshedpur is very famous for business institution called XLRI. It is counted as the most prominent business school in India. This institution conducts its own admission test for the selection of best students for admission in management courses. This admission test is called XAT (XLRI Admission Test). Other management Institutes across the country accept XAT score card for the admission in the management courses. XAT is widely popular among the management students. Presently there are 16 core member institutes and more than 85 associate institutes located all over the country. These are the programs offered by the Institution:
Full Time residential Programmes
1. Two years post graduate program in Human Resource Management (HRM)
2. One year General Management Program (GPM)
3. Four year Fellow Program in Management (FPM).
4. Two years post graduate program in Business Management (BM)
Part Time Programmes for Working Executive
1. Three years Executive Post Graduate Programme for working candidate in Dubai (Exec -PGP)
2. Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec-FPM)
Satellite Based Part Time Programme for Working Executives
1. 12 months programme of Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCMB)
2. 12 months programme of Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
3. 12 months programme of Post Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PGCLSCM)
4. 12 months programme of Post Graduate Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management (PGCSMM)
1. Applicants from all backgrounds can appear
2. Applicants should be a graduate after 10+2 from a recognized University.
3. Candidates having less than 50% marks in graduation are eligible
4. Final year students can also apply for the test
5. A candidate can apply for a maximum of three programmes
XAT contains of three sections –
1. Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QA)
2. Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making Ability (AR)
3. Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA)
Other Details are as follows –
– The time limit for the test is two hours and thirty minutes.
– The question paper will consists of multiple choice questions
– Two hours will be allotted for answering multiple choice questions and twenty minutes will be allotted for additional test.
– The question paper of additional test may vary from objective questions to subjective questions.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.